Smart Web Marketing

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Starting an eBay business

On Thanksgiving a friend told me that she was in the process of starting an eBay business.

She then told me about this company (I won't mention their name) that she signed up with. She did some seminar through them where they were supposed to teach her all she needed to know. Part of this "package" is also an ecommerce website that she's supposed to set up, and some coaching that's supposed to help her get it all done. She wouldn't tell me the exact amount, but she spoke about "several thousand dollars", so I assume she paid them $3,000 to $5,000. She was quite upset about how much she had to pay and how little she was getting in return.

I was appalled!

Nobody should pay that much to start an eBay business. You can go out and buy a "Dummies" book that will tell you all the basics of starting an eBay business for about $25.

Since I had looked into starting an eBay business myself before, I knew I had some good information at home that I could pass on to her. I promised to send it to her as soon as I got home.

After I sent her the ebook, it dawned on me that there are probably lots of people out there who would love to start an eBay business, but aren't very sure of how to go about it.

So I decided to make the ebook freely available for download and hopefully stop a few people from spending a lot of money on something that should really be cheap and fairly easy to do.

If you are such a person that would like to start an eBay business, download Make Your Net Auction Sell.

Read this book. It contains lots of good information that will help you get started.

Remember though, this is not some "magic pill" that will help you get rich quick - those don't exist. You have to read the book and then take action for it to work!

Good luck!


PS. It is a "zip" file - a file that is compressed to save on download time. You'll need a product like WinZip to unzip it, or if you have Windows XP, you should be able to unzip it by simply double-clicking on it.

PPS. Don't worry, I'm not violating any copyright by allowing you to download it for free! You can pass it on to your friends too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home